12 en 24 uur op een ronde van 2180 meter in Villeneuve. Villeneuves ligt aan het Lac Leman (Meer van Geneves) vlakbij Montreux. Het is dezelfde organisatie die op 17 september de Ultratour du Leman (175 km) organiseert.
Van de website (google vertaald):
• IMPORTANT: By registering, each runner agrees to have read and accepted each of the items listed below ...
• RACE: proof 24h / 12h Villeneuve is a race schedule of performing alone or in relay , the largest number of kilometers on a circuit of 2000 meters in the immediate vicinity of the hall has Tronchenaz Villeneuve (Vaud, Switzerland). This is the same site as the start / finish of the Ultratour Lake Geneva. These trials, 24 and 12, will be accessible to individual runners and teams of 3 to 6 riders (the relay is free).
• DATES : the 1st edition of the 24h / 12h Villeneuve will run from April 9, 2016 at noon at Sunday, April 10, 2016 at noon. Home on Saturday morning at 9 am the room the Tronchenaz (road to Tronchenaz) Villeneuve. Departs Saturday 12 outside the room.
• TIMING: timing or rather counting towers will be run by professionals using electronic chips, worn on the ankle or wrist. For teams, the passage of the relay shall be effected by the transmission of the electronic chip at the start / finish line, each runner arriving before stopping the chip to transmit to his team-mate, the latter having the obligation to leave with the chip in place (not by hand). A screen indicating the number of revolutions / km will be available and visible to the riders in the timing area. A delay of a few minutes or may be required to update the mileage every rider will have at worst a tour "delay" on the screen during its passage in the timing zone. Important: each rider hear a beep when it passes in front of the detector, absolute proof of registration of their turn.
• HOME: riders will be welcomed from Saturday, April 9 at 9am in Villeneuve (Switzerland) in a room near the Lake?. Electricity, showers, toilets will be available. They will set up camp there (camp bed, mattress). Besides the external supply available during the race, an interior dining hall with tables and seating seats will be available from 10am on Saturday morning. -
. PROGRAM: - Saturday from 9 am: welcoming athletes. - Saturday, 11:30: presentation of the event and athletes. - Saturday, 12 am: departure of the individual 24 and per team. - Saturday midnight departure of the individual 12 and per team. - Sunday 12 am: Arrival of 24h and 12h. - Sunday 13h: Ceremony of results. - Sunday 14h: verrée. •
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is open. To do this simply send name, address, email and CV ultra email@example.com The total maximum number (24h + 12h, individual and team) riders is set at 120. After which a waiting list will be established. The confirmation of the pre-registration and payment of the balance of registration in a timely manner will determine the final list of the 1st edition of the 24h / 12h Villeneuve. The registration fees for 24 individual riders rise to: 110 chf (€ 100) until 31 Jan 2016 120 chf (€ 110) between February 1 and March 15, 2016 130 chf (€ 120) between March 16 and April 9, 2016 The registration fee for runners 24 teams (3-6) are as follows: 40 chf (€ 35) until 31 Jan 2016 45 chf (€ 40) between February 1 and March 15, 2016 55 chf (€ 50) between March 16 and April 9, 2016 costs Registration for 12 individual riders amounts to: 55 chf (€ 50) until 31 Jan 2016 65 chf (€ 60) between February 1 and March 15, 2016 75 chf (€ 70) between March 16 and April 9 2016 The registration fee for runners 12 teams (3-6) are as follows: 40 chf (€ 35 / runner) until 31 Jan 2016 45 chf (€ 40 / runner) between February 1 and March 15, 2016 chf 55 (€ 50 / runner) between March 16 and April 7, 2016
datum en andere gegevens voorbehouden.
Neem altijd contact op met de organisator voor inschrijving en actuele informatie.